Pritchett Brothers: The Roofing and Exterior Contractor You Can Trust
Pritchett Brothers is a family-owned and operated roofing and exterior contractor with over 60 years of experience. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship and customer service, and we are always striving to exceed expectations.
We are a GAF Master Elite Contractor, which means that we are one of the top roofing contractors in the country. We are also a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) and the Indiana Roofing Contractors Association (IRCA). These affiliations demonstrate our commitment to quality and our dedication to the roofing industry.
We offer roofing and exterior services, including:
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
- Siding installation
- Gutters and downspouts
- And more
We also offer free estimates and consultations. We understand that making a decision about your roof or exterior is a big one, and we want to make sure that you are comfortable with the process.
Our team of experienced and skilled professionals is dedicated to providing you with a positive and memorable experience. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
We are proud to be a part of the South Central Indiana community, and we are committed to making a positive impact. We donate to local charities and support local organizations.
If you are looking for a roofing and exterior contractor you can trust, then Pritchett Brothers is the company for you. We are the roofing and exterior contractor you can trust to protect your home or business and bring your vision to reality.
- Strives for more: We are always looking for ways to improve, innovate, and achieve more.
- Do the right thing: We are always committed to doing what is right, even when it is difficult.
- Resourceful: We are able to find solutions to problems and overcome challenges.
- Outcome-oriented: We are committed to delivering results that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Raving Fans: We are committed to creating customers who are so delighted with our products or services that they become ambassadors for our brand.
- Strives for More: We believe that we can always be better, and we are always looking for ways to improve our products, services, and processes. We are also committed to providing our employees with opportunities to grow and develop their skills.
- Do the Right Thing: We believe that it is important to be honest, ethical, and fair in all of our dealings. We also believe that it is important to give back to our community and to make a positive impact on the world.
- Resourceful: We are a team of problem solvers who are always looking for creative solutions. We are also a team of learners who are always eager to learn new things and to grow our knowledge.
- Outcome-Oriented: We are committed to delivering results that exceed our customers’ expectations. We also believe that it is important to measure our results and to continuously improve our performance.
- Creates Raving Fans: We believe that our customers are our most important asset. We are committed to providing them with an exceptional experience and to making them feel valued and appreciated. We also believe that happy customers are repeat customers, and we are committed to creating raving fans who will sing our praises to others.
To provide exceptional roofing and exterior services that protect our customers’ homes and businesses, while creating a Raving Fan culture for our employees that inspires them to deliver the same level of service to our customers.
To be the recognized GAF Master Elite Contractor throughout the entire Ohio Valley by 2030, providing a great experience while bringing visions to reality for property owners and key decision makers in South Central, Indiana who value quality over price and appreciate a great experience.
Pritchett Brothers: A Family Tradition of Excellence
In 1963, two brothers, Richard and Charlie Pritchett, started a remodeling business in Bloomington, Indiana. They were committed to providing their customers with the highest quality workmanship and customer service, and they quickly built a reputation for excellence.
Over the years, the Pritchett brothers expanded their offerings to include other exterior home improvement services, roofing, siding and gutters. They also grew their team of employees, many of whom were family members.
In 1987, Richard’s son, Jon, joined the company. Jon brought with him a new generation of ideas and energy, and he helped to take the company to the next level. Today, Pritchett Brothers is run by Jon Pritchett along with a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to carrying on the Pritchett family tradition of excellence.
Pritchett Brothers is more than just a business. It is a family. The Pritchetts are committed to each other and to their customers, and they are always striving to exceed expectations. They are proud to be a part of the Bloomington community, and they are committed to making a positive impact.
Since its humble beginnings, Pritchett Bros. has experienced tremendous growth and success:
- Named one of the Top 500 Remodelers in the United States by Qualified Remodeler magazine
- Expanded services to include kitchen and bathroom remodeling, home additions, and outdoor living spaces
- Opened a sales office in Bloomington, Indiana
- Became a Master Elite Contractor for GAF
- Partnered with James Hardie to become a preferred contractor for their fiber cement siding products
- Received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for multiple years
Certifications and Partnerships
Pritchett Bros. is proud to hold various certifications and partnerships that demonstrate our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. These include:
- GAF Master Elite® Certified Roofing Contractor
- GAF Presidents Club, 5 years running
- GAF Triple Excellence, 5 years running
- James Hardie Preferred Contractor status
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Indiana Builders Association (IBA)
- Monroe County Building Association (MCBA)